Friday, September 04, 2009

Yet Another Pussy-Boy Conservative Falls to Elmo

I've bitchslapped a lot of conservatives in my day, but never - and I mean NEVER - have I came across a Marine with less hair on their ass than "Just John" over at Write on the Right. This honorless waste of space, who should have been a more formidable foe than those bitches over at the Chicks on the Right, tuned out to be a gutless flicker in the form of a lit fart. Pitiful.

Just John thinks he is all smart and shit. He has figured out (all on his own, by the way) that fascism is a phenomenon of the left. I, of course, challenged his ignorant ass on the subject. And guess what? I got BANNED!

After deleting my comment (like a pussy), where I asked Just John why a "leftest" like Hitler would repeatedly and forcefully degraded and demonized Liberals...he left this comment...

Well, I guess elmo can't read (in addition to being horribly misguided). It's almost time to knock the dust off of the ban cannon.

Earth to elmo: "go away" means go the hell away. Take your tinfoil hat bull$hit elsewhere. Just because you'd really like something to be true, doesn't make it true.


So, there you have it...another retarded conservative that cannot comprehend history had to ban me. I just never figured a Marine would win the record for the fastest to fold...

5 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Maybe I should start going after girl scouts instead of Marines...

Fri Sep 04, 11:22:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Yep...the girl scouts were a more formidable foe...

http://writeontheright.blogspot.com/2009/09/comments-and-weirdos-you-do-math.html

Sat Sep 05, 10:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

ROFLMAO!!! Oh sweetheart, I do not delete comments. But it is predictable of you to accuse me of your peoples' most pussifide tactic. It's called projection.

I'm still waiting for you to debate me on the Constitution. I figure with your mental capacity I will be waiting a very long time...

Sun Sep 06, 05:05:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!
Um, but you've never read the Constitution, "elmo."

How can I debate someone who has never read the document about which he wants to debate?

"What a ma-roon."
Hee-hee.

Sun Sep 06, 08:31:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Bok bok bok boaaaak bok bok...

Mon Sep 07, 11:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker