Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Crayola Crime Scene

















I've had my fare share of fuck-ups in my life, don't get me wrong, but I sure as hell never had one this monumental!

Hey, Retardicans? Are you listening? Of course not, but anyway...

I know I ain't no rocket scientist, but this is the information age, assholes, you can't hide behind fairy tales anymore! Why do you think that the more ridiculous you get will conclude in the more relevance you have as a party? Isn't this an old sandbox kids con you are falling for, one you should have learned from in the third grade? I mean seriously!?! Can't you see you are getting played like a fiddle?

Look. You guys need to sit down, and take a deep breadth. And by that, I mean you need to take a GOOD look at the distance from reality your current social status resides...from side to side. If that don't make you feel lonely, then nothing ever will.

First, you idiots got baited in to coming up with a fake budget that was nothing more than 19 pages of limp dick. Now, you pile on by bringing out a "real" budget that makes you look even more impotent! I'm sorry, but I think there's nothing more to do with your ideology but to carve it up, discard of it, and leave it to the vultures...

***FUCK YOU, #1

You want to cut capital gains taxes for one year. Nice. Some of the richest people in the country make every pinny they make through capital gains earnings...so...the richest people in the country get to pay NO TAXES for an entire year!!! Take that you 40hr a week working shrub!

***FUCK YOU, #2

What's up with the hiding behind "choice" when it comes to taxes? Especially when your tax "choice" gives rich crooks the ability pay little, or abort their tax burden all together? That's all kinds of fucked up!!!

***FUCK YOU, #3

Spending cuts. How quaint. Why don't you just come out and advocate the wholesale slaughter of the unemployed? Wouldn't that be more efficient? I mean, if a motherfucker can't find his bootstraps, what good is he?

One more point...being a gutless, whining ass child is not going to make us feel sorry for you imbeciles. So tell Glen Beck to stop crying...

6 Comments:

Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

I totally have to read it.

I am less than a page into it and they are slamming Democrats. Um, hello?! Is the point of this a budget or to be self inflating cobags?

My favorite so far is this:

R To Preserve the American Legacy of Leaving the Next Generation Better Off. The budget
assures continued prosperity for today’s children by controlling debt and taxes, and by
rewarding work, saving, investment, personal responsibility, and individual initiative.

Right because privatizing everything and the Iraq war is leaving the world better and more affordable for our children. You know, only those that work hard and take it upon themselves to not work together.

Gawd, this country is in real trouble. I cannot believe how self involved and ego centric Republicans like this are today. No wonder this country is such a mess.

Thu Apr 02, 10:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Faded said...

The truth, Elmo, is that it could have been 1 page long and just said Democrats Suck and will ruin the country and that's why we won't play with them! And their base would be satisfied.

My grandma (who is probably watching Fox right now) is still waiting for the black people to riot because Obama WON.

FLASHBACK:
("Uh, grandma, why would they riot- Obama won...?" "Because now they know the President will protect them")

The Stupid doesn't just burn, it MELTS. (sorry Gma, change the channel to MSNBC. I told her they have more senior-oriented news, lol)

Fri Apr 03, 10:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger ABNPOPPA said...

Elmo,

Your ignorance is exceeded only by you vulgarity.

Have a nice weekend.

They call me Pops

Sat Apr 04, 11:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger ABNPOPPA said...

Elmo,

Sorry 'bout that typo. I meant "your" instead of you.

Pops

Sat Apr 04, 11:33:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

They should call you "retard," pops. And how rude of you not give examples of my so called "ignorance." Are you afraid it will revel your own? Of course you are...

Mon Apr 06, 05:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Turns out I am ignorant. I went to Pops site to give him a piece of my mind, only to find out that Pops recently lost his wife of 32 years to cancer.

I'm sorry for being so vile in your worst of times, Pops. I truly apologize and regret my obvious lack of sensitivity.

My prayers are with you and your family...

Mon Apr 06, 06:15:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker