Glenn Beck is Anti-Christian
Just The Facts:
1. The Christmas sweater is a "true" story about reanimated corpses.
2. On opening night, 34 people attended Glenn Beck's film in New York and Boston COMBINED.
3. Glenn Beck can "crybaby" on command, but if you want him to cry convincingly, that'll be an extra $20.
4. He spent most of his career as a morning zoo radio DJ, so he was somehow more annoying at one point.
5. Wacky zoo crew DJs are failed stand-up comedians.
6. In June of 2009, Beck embarked on a stand-up comedy tour.
7. He has compared himself to "Network"'s Howard Beale, George Orwell, and Martin Luther King, the almost-imperceptible difference being those men cared about the liberation of other human beings and weren't gold-digging whores.
8. The asshole bashed my Catholic religion and damn near every religion known to man when he told America to "RUN" from their churches if it preached "social justice." One question, Beck, where would you be without "social justice"? You'd be dead you little pansy because you would have to stick up for yourself...