Monday, March 15, 2010

Glenn Beck is Anti-Christian


















Just The Facts:

1. The Christmas sweater is a "true" story about reanimated corpses.
2. On opening night, 34 people attended Glenn Beck's film in New York and Boston COMBINED.
3. Glenn Beck can "crybaby" on command, but if you want him to cry convincingly, that'll be an extra $20.
4. He spent most of his career as a morning zoo radio DJ, so he was somehow more annoying at one point.
5. Wacky zoo crew DJs are failed stand-up comedians.
6. In June of 2009, Beck embarked on a stand-up comedy tour.
7. He has compared himself to "Network"'s Howard Beale, George Orwell, and Martin Luther King, the almost-imperceptible difference being those men cared about the liberation of other human beings and weren't gold-digging whores.
8. The asshole bashed my Catholic religion and damn near every religion known to man when he told America to "RUN" from their churches if it preached "social justice." One question, Beck, where would you be without "social justice"? You'd be dead you little pansy because you would have to stick up for yourself...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ran away from Templar.....;-)

Tue Mar 16, 12:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

LOL, you wish motherfucker...

Tue Mar 16, 01:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

What the pansy ass conservatives deleted and then tried to act like I was running away...

You little bitches love deleting comments. Like I said in the comment Danny bitch deleted...suite 401, bring your gym closes and mouthpiece.

And motherfucker, everyone knows my comment section is open and I don't delete any. That's why you fuckers avoid me like the plague.


http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2010/03/reids-wife-out-of-intensive-care.html

And now, you guessed it...I've been BANNED!!! They wimp-ass Tories are so predictable.

Tue Mar 16, 04:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

All douchebag Templar can do is say he cannot comment here and for me to turn my comments on. Well, they are on asshole and you know it. I keep posting this but the pussies keep deleting it...

They are enabled and always have been. And always will be. Why are you the only one having issues? Because you are a dirty fucking Tory liar, that's why...

Tue Mar 16, 09:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

The fucker re-banned me!!!

Tue Mar 16, 09:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Pussy boy Templar update...

From Templar:



elmo, every time I try to comment on your goofy blog, there is no word verification for me to put in the box, and your blog refuses my comments. You have to have a visable word for me to put in the box, or I can't comment, genius!

And I ain't coming down there to put on any gym clothes and mouthpieces. And I ain't coming to no gym where you got your buddies to back you up. Typical cowardly two-bit bully who has to have his buddies to back him up. Just me and you, tough guy.


From elmo(could not post at the thread, I am still banned):

You lying little bitch you can comment if you want to. It will be just you and me fighting, pussy. There are rules at the gym against any kind of interference you dumb ass.

Wed Mar 17, 09:17:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a dumb ass!!! Your comment is double posted over there. You're just to stupid to notice you have to click to the next page. How effing dumb can you be!!! :-D
Ad rem....

Wed Mar 17, 11:24:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

ad, you little bitch, they did not post the first two times. He is the dumb ass for not being able to comment here.(but we both know he is lying about that)

Wed Mar 17, 12:29:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker