Wednesday, September 09, 2009

TOTUS: Obama's Speech Confirms...We need a Revolution!

Don't be shocked if you've never heard of "TOTUS." He is just another retarded conservative with no hair on his ass. But President Obama's speech tonight set this mentally challenged wingnut over the edge! What did ol' TOTUS take away from our President's speech tonight? WE NEED GUNS!!! MORE GUNS!!! AND FUCKING MORE GUNS!!! KILL THAT FUCKING NIGGER!!!

No shit, follow the link and read the comments.

TOTUS(his handle is Ron Russell) has banned me, of course, and already deleted my comment challenging those fucking pansy ass posers. But I take screen shots...













LOL! I got my guns too, wingnuts...like I've said many times before...let's dance...

Bring on your so called "revolution" already you fucking chickenshits!!!


One day, hopefully, in the very near future...Ron Russell and his ilk will get a chance to be on the front line. I'll be there waiting...

2 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

I see you looking, wingnuts. Grab your balls already...

Thu Sep 10, 10:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Um, thanks to your projections we know YOU YOURSELF believe you are racist and you are pissed that it is not OK for you to just "come out and say it."

Get a grip, retard.

Sun Sep 20, 11:03:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker