Monday, June 08, 2009

HELLPIG'S STD: One Ugly Pussy






















This is just the hard core wingnut I've been waiting to play with!!! This wuss ass motherfucker decided I was the puck, and he had the junk.

Game on.

I'm not sure if he will come back. They hardly ever do. But this retard actually sounds like he stands for his principles. And he's trying to scare me...Oh my...what shall I do?

Come and get me you piece of shit fake-ass wanna be - I dare you - The shit-stains that comment on your blog...I've been fucking with them for years. They've got plenty of intelligence (LOL) on me. What are you waiting on? Make your move...chickenshit...

3 Comments:

Blogger Hellpig said...

looks like you are playing with yourself .....pathetic actually you post a topic and you are the only one who comments...

You are not in my league and not worthy of any further responses

be gone treasonous liberal.

Tue Jun 16, 04:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

ROFLMAO!!! You deleted your blog? Why? It was so popular(sic)...

I bet little piglet is afraid of what will be found there. I think little piglet is too afraid to stand by his word, or he will fall for everything.

Thu Jun 18, 08:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Hellpig said...

I deleted my blog because I dont have time for it and have not posted anything in 2 years.


but even on my worst days I pulled in more commenters then everyone of your posts combined...

you are a pathetic little wannabe..
you musta had a raging hardon when you got schooled by the guy from up north

so I will let your treasonous liberal ass get back top defending terrorists and molesting little kids ,what liberals do best.

maybe I'll seeya around,although my skills are reserved for the communist sites like Think Progress and the Daily KOS and Crooks and Liars....when you graduate from noob pop on up

Tue Jun 30, 02:05:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker