Sunday, May 03, 2009

Projection's Connection to a Retard's Reflection

It's no secret that conservatives have no individual responsibility. Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find any "collective" responsibility in their ranks too, but anyway...

Projection. It has long been the tool used by authoritarian conservatives to explain away their faults. And they just may have gotten away with it too...if it hadn't been for those meddling kids! Alright, just kidding with the Scooby Doo joke, what I meant was...if they had any leaders with bright bulbs. It's hard to see the image they project when their leaders forget to take the cap off the lens.

So, we've got a Retard among us who agrees that torture is wrong, sort of, but only because the Liberals made them do it!

Oh, don't be shocked.

It sure as hell was dirty Liberal mind tricks that made them do what they did! Well, the parts that the public find gross, that is...but if we can get away with it then it is "OK!"

I dare any warm blooded American with a "bright" bulb to click on and read that PROJECTION link I left above with a mouth full of liquid. If you can get through it with the liquid still in your mouth...I'll give you a million dollars...

8 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Damn? No takers? No one around here wants to be a millionaire?

Mon May 04, 09:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

1st, everyone knows that wingnuts are the Kool-Aid drinkers. See, you were projecting!

2nd, why don't you come and try to torture me?

3rd, what would be the reason for torturing me? Sadistic pleasure? Is there information I have that you need? Would it be to get me to convert to Evangelism? What?

Wed May 06, 09:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger ABNPOPPA said...

Elmo,

I have two questions:

1. Do you really believe what you write?

2. For a Conservative opponent I find your continued use of the word "retard" quite perplexing. I thought all liberals were trying to get the world to be politically correct.

Pops, from Consevative Outrage.blogspot.com

Wed May 06, 06:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

1) yes, except for sometimes when I'm proven wrong and am forced by humanity to show humility.

2) Well, I guess I'm just one of them there anomalies, uh fuck-face?

Wed May 06, 07:22:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

By the way, if you want to read more of us anomalies you can go to...

http://theygaveusarepublic.com/

Wed May 06, 07:31:00 PM CDT  
Blogger ABNPOPPA said...

Thanks for the offer of "they gave us.." but I'll pass. I would say your gutter language is exceeded only by you ignorance. I really don't want to get in to a running conversation with you so I will just say goodbye and have a nice day.

Pops

Thu May 07, 07:32:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Ta ta...coward...

Thu May 07, 09:03:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Henry said...

Very nicce blog you have here

Tue Jan 04, 04:35:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker