Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, burn your ass with Willie Pete...

To all you Willie Pete deniers, suck on my balls...



Ok, ok...I hear you out there who say all you've seen is photos that could have been cropped from anywhere. Where is the real proof of what this white phosphorous shit really does to people? I hear you. You're fucking ignorant as all get-out, but I hear ya.

So here is what we need. We need a release from the Pentagon of the Army training material we give our soldiers who have a chance to be around that shit. You know, like the kind of training I had to go through to be able to wear those 203 Willie Pete rounds on that grenadier vest I used to wear? They showed us all kinds of photos of dumb asses who came in contact with that shit. Would you like to see what they showed me? I sure would like you to see it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker