Friday, November 14, 2008

***Special Edition***Late Night from Elmo's iPod: WASP-"Blind in Texas"

This song was it, folks(I'm really getting tired of the word "folks" aren't you?). I went three or four months before starting my own blog because I could not think of a good Title. You see, some slap-stick lame ass Title just would not do. So I pondered like a turtle in the Mojave desert. I like to think of it as 'Trailer Park Writers Block.' But one day, I went through all my old cassette tapes, and there it was, WASP's The Last Command...(My very first concert was KISS and WASP in Ft. Worth- 1984. Complete with full theatrics-fireworks, fake blood and all that shit;). I love the...Irony?

For those of you who don't speak 'hair band' and can't understand the words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker