Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mr. Corsi's Big Lie


















This morning, on C-SPAN's Washington Journal, douche-bag extraordinaire Jerome Corsi told a whopper of a lie! But it had nothing to do with anything in that retarded book of his. No, no. I want to focus on an answer he had to a caller's question...

Caller: "Mr. Corsi, when did you serve?" followed by Mr. Corsi getting beet red as he is taken aback

Mr. Corsi: "I...uh...I tried...uh...I went to the recruiter during Vietnam and tried to join...uh...but...uh...since I was a child...uh...I had eczema..."

Well HOOOOLLLLY SHIT! You're excused Mr. Corsi! We wouldn't want your face getting all red and inflamed now would we?

You wimpy little squirrel. You are lying your ass off. I had skin problems when I was a young stud in the infantry, but, um, they were happy to take me. You never got within a county mile of a recruiter, you fat ass lump. I mean...seriously? You know how we can tell you are lying, Mr. Corsi? Because you have never shown one iota of proof that you went to a recruiter. We can't find any documented evidence of your claim, and if you produce any, they will be obvious fakes. So what other deductions are we to make? You, Sir, are a big fat ChickenHawk with bad skin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Notice, in the pic, how he has the confederate flag lapel pin OVER the American flag lapel pin?

Sat Aug 16, 10:26:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker