Monday, August 25, 2008

Mandatory Monday Wingnut Bashing: Ballseye's Boomers






















"STANDING OFFER FOR NEW SHOOTERS" LOL! Come learn how to shoot little cowpoke!!

This dude is so in the closet.... I hope you visit it as often as I plan to do, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I expect I will enjoy it.

When he tries to sound tough he sounds gayer... Well that is what I bought today for the baby Bearded Dragons; but for me and the family (at least for Brendan and I because we were the only ones who ate supper) it was grilled steak.

He'll be sure and tell you when he buys a new gun: ...and then tell them I forgot to mention in the order that I would like the 5 pound trigger pull, not the 8 pound.

Come on out all ready!!!

Just another blockhead Retardican who reads too much Soldier of Fortune magazine. The dude actually lists 'God Bless America' as one of his favorite songs. LOL! It is very customary for Tories to mask their traitorous activities with the flag, but this dork is trying to take the lead in the winger of the year contest.

This has been Elmo, your host, with another edition of MMWB. Have a great Monday!

****the contents of Ballseye's Boomers may not reflect the views of other Retardicans, but lets face it, it's pretty damn close to most of those nut jobs****

7 Comments:

Blogger Pavel Chekov said...

"When I look in the mirror, I am happy to see, some of the nine year old boy, who used to be me. " LOL

Tue Aug 26, 05:23:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Hey pav...

This dork is a walking winger-flinger.

Tue Aug 26, 09:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Butchie said...

I just got a new revolver.

Tue Aug 26, 09:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Do you need El Dorke to teach you how to pull the trigger?

Tue Aug 26, 10:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Butchie said...

No. I've been doing that my whole life. If hyou want to read some really awesome shit, follow the link he supplied to that gun forum.

Tue Aug 26, 11:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

LOL! OK, were do you wanna meet, pops?

Wed Aug 27, 07:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Pavel Chekov said...

Shit Storm!

Wed Aug 27, 10:38:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker