Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memo to David Corn: Eat Shit and Die Asshole


Just who the fuck do you think you are, ass-wipe? There are millions of women with legitimate beefs about Obama and his supporters that we need to vote Democratic in the general, and how do you try and win over their good graces? By telling them to "Get Over It". You fucking shit stain. What? Do you want the Democrats to lose? Maybe you do, so you can write a book about how out of touch American women are or something. If you do want us to win, then why write an article about Clinton's female supporters where you use terms like "I know it's tough to be rejected", "because she's a dame", "So gals for Clinton" and "end up stuck in a bad relationship"?

You are either a social retard or a slimy dirt bag. I swear to God, if you were in front of me after I read the tripe you wrote I would have punched you in the fucking face. Eat shit and die, asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker