Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse















There was a melt down at elmo's house tonight. You see, my 7yr old boy genius has been eagerly awaiting the lunar eclipse, but it is to cloudy to see it here. So he decided that tonight would be a good time to act like the world was fucking ending.

But Mrs. elmo jumped into action and started looking for when the next lunar eclipse would be in the World Almanac, and found that there would be a SOLAR ECLIPSE this August! Well, she saved the world in Logan's eyes. Then, I had to remember that there is a NASA channel on our Direct TV. Now, instead of watching The Abram's Report like I want to, I'm watching "NASA: Education File". A children's show on the NASA channel at 8:30!!!! Fuck me!

But it ain't all bad. Logan turned to me as I was writing this and asked, "Dad, did you know that Pluto goes into Uranus's orbit?" I shit you not. I started to crack the fuck up but Mrs. elmo's stern look convinced me otherwise...

2 Comments:

Blogger Snag said...

As long as they practice safe eclipse.

Thu Feb 21, 12:12:00 AM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

He's already working on his solar eclipse box...

Thu Feb 21, 02:57:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker