Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm the Goddamn Devil










Satan, if you please...

Well, it had to come and has came to pass...I am the new enemy of the state. The Retardicans have named me the anti-christ. I shall fight this ridicules assertion with all the stuffing a puppet can possibly bear. I brought this on myself, though, making the Retardicans actually filibuster; stamping it in the pages of history for others to judge...

They hate that.

Anyway, it's hard being the Senate majority leader, I admit that. But I shall enjoy being the next Retardican boogieman. With nothing to lose, I shall let loose.

From now on Hooters girls will give the invocation, then dance on polls. No one will leave the Senate hall without doing at least two jello shots. Cocaine will be optional, but all Senators will partake in at least thirty bong-hits per day.

Oh yeah...there will be no August recess this year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Some ugly kid named joe told me to post this...so I did.

Tue Jul 24, 09:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Timmy said...

hahaha!

Wed Jul 25, 06:38:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this why you keep getting set on
fire.
(No, this isn't the YouTube, this is something new)

Thu Jul 26, 10:54:00 AM CDT  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

No one will leave the Senate hall without doing at least two jello shots. Cocaine will be optional, but all Senators will partake in at least thirty bong-hits per day.

Sounds like a sure way to get some peace - all those pols will be passed out! Better that than passing toxic legislation.

Sat Aug 04, 08:14:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker