Friday, March 30, 2007

Confessions of an Internet Bully























It's not easy for me to do this, but I have to come clean. I feel like it's eating me alive from the inside out! I know I'm polite and courteous in public, but online...OH JUST SAY IT ELMO!

Ok, takes a deep breath I...am a cyber bully.

And I'm one of the worst sort. A virtual pack of rabid pit bulls using my wit and intellect to clamp down on the throats of the weaker. But I don't just pick on any weak minded twit on the internet, I prey on the weakest of them all. You know, chickenhawks, wingnuts, retardicans...DAMMIT! there I go again!

Please, I need help. But they make it so easy! No, no. I'm not going to blame the victim...be strong Elmo! I need to be strong and confess my sins. I need to purge this demon from my soul. I need, to apologize. So, here it goes...

SIKE! FUCK YOUR LITTLE SLIMY WINGNUT CHICKENSHIT PUSSY ASS!

Now for a little "write your own caption" time!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nölff said...

I'm a bully too. It's a lot of laughs.

Fri Mar 30, 01:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

I like it better than crack.

"I never arm wrestled a bionic man before heh heh heh"

Fri Mar 30, 02:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

"Thank you Mr. President for getting my arm blown off for nothing...I mean, victory."

Sat Mar 31, 01:11:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

"man, I wish my balls were as big as yours..."

Sat Mar 31, 01:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

"I've never looked into the eyes of a REAL man before..."

Sat Mar 31, 01:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

You know, chickenhawks, wingnuts, retardicans...

Sorry, but I remain partial to "The 82nd Chairborne."

Sun Apr 01, 11:43:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

...

Wed Mar 17, 12:55:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker