Friday, March 02, 2007

Building 18













Welcome to our fortress hell
Take some time to show you around
Impossible to touch these walls
For you see the mold is much too strong
Nurse Ratchets come to rule their world
Instruments to break the heroes...

Possibly I've seen to much
Building 18 I know too much

Military life forms inventory
Suspended state of xenophobic
Selective amnesia's the story
Believed foretold but who'd suspect
Military intelligence
Two words combined that can't make sense...

Possibly I've seen to much
Building 18 I know too much

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

that is terrible.

Fri Mar 02, 07:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

Love it! so cool! I am link'n it to my Myspace!!!!!

ok, other than that, your in my think tank...

Sat Mar 03, 09:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

Your myspace is cooler than mine

Mon Mar 05, 09:00:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker