Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Worst you Ever Imagined, No Shit



















Let me start by saying...FUCK ME...I am inraged!!!@#$%^^%$##@!!!

Put away your children, there are real live, take no prisoner, assfuck racists in Georgia that have to be taken down...NOW!

I feel like pulling my hair out, but that would be a waist of energy...

Now that I've got your attention; I triple-dog dare your pussy,
"I'm bad ass" pretender of a fucktard poser ass...to READ THIS...and not tear up.

If you can do that, then you are most defiantly a racist.

Bill Clinton got impeached for it, but 17 year old Genarlow Wilson got 10 years without the opportunity for parole for it.

There is an evil, self proclaimed "Niger" hating prosecutor to blame for this. His name is Eddie Barker. You Know the type, that big tough prosecutor that holds up archaic laws to counter the dismal size of his dick. And the shit of it is...if Genarlow would of fucked the ho, and not just let her give him a blow job, he would have never went to jail.

Now, the part of the article that sums my rage up...

The first time the Supreme Court voted on Genarlow's case, it was 4-3. The four judges who voted against the black teen were white. The three judges who voted for him were black.

If you want me to have white pride...then give me something to be proud of.

More bullshit responses from Barker--- ( just read the fuckn' article!)

"We can set aside his sentence," Barker says. "Legally, it's still possible for us to set aside his sentence and give him a new sentence to a lesser charge. But it's up to us. He has no control over it."

"Well," Barker says, "the one person who can change things at this point is Genarlow. The ball's in his court."

"I'm not on trial here, Mr. Wilson," Barker said. "You're the one who did these acts, not me."

In Barker's eyes, Wilson should have taken the same plea agreement as the others. Maintaining innocence in the face of the crushing wheels of justice is the ultimate act of vanity, he believes.

"I understand what he's saying," Barker says. "I think he's making a bad decision in the long run. Being branded a sex offender is not good; but at the same time, if it made the difference between spending 10 years as opposed to two? Is it worth sitting in prison for eight more years, and you're still gonna be a sex offender when you get out?"

Barker thinks ten years is fair for receiving oral sex from a schoolmate.

Help Genarlow Wilson here, please.

Genarlow Wilson
Eddie Barker

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=wilson

http://www.wilsonappeal.com/petition.php

10 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

very appalling and sad. I am on my way to signing the petition. Thanks for the heads up, Elmo!

Thu Feb 22, 07:40:00 AM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

I know what you mean Nölff. I spent 3 summers in north Florida while my mom was married to her second husband.

Thu Feb 22, 09:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

And timmy, I love you early comments. But if we are going to be friends, you have to start ragging on me a little...

Thu Feb 22, 10:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

You know that wouldn't have happened to him if he were white, right?

Fri Feb 23, 05:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

These are the times that try Christians' souls...

We have no choice CS. There has always been a counter to evil, but only those who can fight it without becoming evil themselves need step up. This is why I chose St. Maurice at my patron Saint.

How is that beautiful daughter of yours?

Fri Feb 23, 11:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger Me said...

Oh.My.Holy.Hell.
This just makes my ass red. And my head explode.
Oh, nice to meet you. My friend John Good sent me over.
I'm also in Texas and I utterly despise Dubya.The.Vile.Prick.
I also post as HillCountryGal.
Stop by sometime & say ola.
BTW, that pix you sent John of OBL butt-doing Dubya was downright HILARIOUS!!!

Sun Feb 25, 10:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Butchie said...

If he were not a talented football player, you never would have heard of this case.

Mon Feb 26, 11:29:00 AM CST  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I bookmarked the link the other day from your site.

I would like to do more besides signing the petition.

Mon Feb 26, 12:57:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this story a couple of times before. But what is nice to see here is that there is something I can do about it. Signed the position and will send a donation. Thanks

Sat Mar 10, 08:12:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

Drive on Blitz! And thank you...

Sun Mar 11, 12:40:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker