Friday, December 08, 2006

Band of the Week: Mr. and Mrs. Mays


















Dick was flooding with desire, dying to get his Freak On(mp3). But George liked romance and foreplay, if he was going to Score(mps) tonight he had to play it cool.

"Oh, Dick" George said, nestling his head on Dicks chest just under his chin. "I'm having all these strange feeling inside." "The rest of the world seems to disappear when I'm with you." "I mean, I feel like the Perfect Girl(mp3) in your arms."

Dick tried to listen but the tension in his pants was getting too great(adding to that faded rub spot forming on his jeans). His emotions swayed drunkenly from Hate to Love(mp3) as he slowly ran his fingers up and down George's muscular back, thanking God silently for all that bike riding he did.

"Dick, I can't think of anything but you all day," George started. "Hush(mps)," Dick whispered, causing George to look up at him. Dick moved in with confidence and watched as George slowly closed his eyes. As their lips merged George's body went limp in Dicks arms. This was too much for Dick, he let out a faint whine as his load blew in his jeans...

See Mr. and Mrs. Mays Saturday at Red Eyed Fly.

4 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Eep.

Fri Dec 08, 07:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

I think I'll call it Brokeback White House or Brokeback West Wing or Brokeback...

Fri Dec 08, 09:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger John Good said...

My retinas are scarred. . .

Sat Dec 09, 10:17:00 PM CST  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Dear God.

Mon Dec 11, 08:00:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker