Wednesday, September 20, 2006

T.M.X. Elmo

Karl Rove did this to me. That slick mother fucker moved in and totally ambushed me! The sad thing is he fucked me with that same 'ol same 'ol tactic of "transferring ones weakness and faults onto the opposition" trick. FUCK ME!

A little history...

Fisher Price came to me with this cool "Extreme Elmo" idea to help get me out of the 10 year old "tickle me" funk I was in. They asked me if I wouldn't mind taking time out of my busy day to help them out. "HELL YES!" I said. "I'll get right on it!" This is what I came up with...







I totally couldn't sell 'em on it. Pussies. Then six months later I hear Karl Rove moved in and offered tax cuts and total sovereignty over Indiana for the right to define me, Elmo, into his own image! WTF! That fucker knew I was in Amsterdam and couldn't defend myself! So he proceeded to change the classic liberal, rock hard, kickass, take no shit reputation I worked so hard to create in the 70's, into an all talk, weak ass bitch pundit-like creature...practically over night! HOW DID THIS FUCKING HAPPEN!?! Huh, what? OK, fine mother fucker. It's my fault for vacationing in Amsterdam. Just understand when you see this fake ass Elmo whining, crying and throwing hissy fits on the floor, it's Karl Rove trying to make me look like him, and him look like me...that mother fucker.

4 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

I like your late night posts.

= )

Wed Sep 20, 11:42:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man when Rove was born, the doctor slapped Jesus.

Wed Sep 20, 11:32:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

LOL!

Thu Sep 21, 08:19:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Oh, honey. very special. and back at cha!

Wed Sep 27, 05:05:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker