Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's Al Qaeda Stupid!!!












"We care about Osama Bin Laden this much"

Did you see Alberto Gonzonerd get pined down by Wolff Blitzer? Wolf repeatedly asked "is catching Osama Bin Laden the top priority for this administration?" He said "no" by refusing to answer. Wolf interviewed Max Cleland next and asked what he thought about Alberto Gonzonerd not considering Bin Laden a priority, his response..."I don't agree with a damn thing he says!" Fuck yeah, smash that pansy!

Crooks and Liars has the video here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

whats the point?

Wed Sep 06, 07:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

I figured it was so obvious it didn't need to be articulated clearly.

Wed Sep 06, 08:09:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Oh crap. There's a Thursday game this week?

OK. I need to get my act together then and send you my list of players.

I've done about zero in the research department so this will be random and interesting...

Wed Sep 06, 01:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

If you dont want to start anyone from Thursday's game you can wait till Sunday before the games to send in your line up. here is mine...

QB Kurt Warner ARZ
RB Reggie Bush NOR
WR Larry Fitzgerald ARZ
K Jeff Wilkins STL

Good luck!

Wed Sep 06, 03:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Nölff said...

You heard the news? Hugo and Iran's president *I don't know how to spell it* is coming to USA.

Thu Sep 07, 08:15:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Still working on my list...

Thu Sep 07, 09:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Smartypants said...

OK. Here you go...

QB Donovan McNabb (Philly)
RB Shaun Alexander (Seattle)
WR Chad Johnson (Cinc)
K Shayne Graham (Cinc)

Yeah. I know. The Texans are playing the Eagles and I picked McNabb. I'll be at the game so we'll see if the Texans defense falls apart as badly as I think it might.

And how can you not root for Chad Johnson?

Thu Sep 07, 04:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Max Cleland has been so horribly treated by this current rogue's gallery of shitballs, he's entitled to say anything he wants, IMHO.

Fri Sep 08, 09:19:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker