Friday, August 11, 2006

Band of the Week: Hognose



















You know why I hate wingnuts? (hell yes I said hate, and I confess it to my priest and friends and who ever the fuck else want to know every chance I get)

Because they're such wimps. Ronald "ChickenHawk" Reagan tried to use his acting skills to plaster "Liberal" on the weakling wall, but history has already poked holes through that conservative facade. You (wingnut) want to be taken seriously as tough...then walk the walk bitch(Geoffrey et al).

I feel like I'm wearing a turtle neck talking to you chickenhawks...feels a lot like being chocked by a really really weak guy. "Get Your Hand Off My Neck you piss-ant, that tickles!" proclaimed elmo.

Your a bitch ass Fountainhead.

See Hognose live Saturday at Ruta Maya in Austin.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Yeeehaaa!

Fri Aug 11, 01:34:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Huh? scratches head

Sun Aug 13, 10:15:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Who's jack rabbit?

Mon Aug 14, 10:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Taker of Gist said...

Why, Jack Rabbit is within us all!

The only problem with that, of course, is that it becomes impossible to maintain property rights when one person can be in more than one places at once. It would require a national database of sorts. I recommend one that uses software.

Mon Aug 14, 06:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Nölff said...

commies?
Do they listen to devil music?

Tue Aug 15, 09:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

jack rabbit is a drinking buddy, smarty...we rag on each other for fun

no Nölff, commies listen to polka music.

Tue Aug 15, 03:14:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker