Friday, August 04, 2006

Band of the Week: Chadd Thomas and the Crazy Kings















My (What's yours?) favorite oxymoron of all time is *Preemptive War* 'cause all the fly cats know the only way to prevent war...is to start one? Why is it all vertigo and shit in here kit-kat? Hush Hush baby cakes, mamma's got you...

Has it been a Long Time Baby? I'm sorry, it's that Highway Kustom King daddy pulling at my soul! You know I love you! Look, why don't you come along this time, baby doll? I think you'll dig Swingin' with the Kings.

See Chadd Thomas and the Crazy Kings live tonight at Cheapo Records in Austin.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this gay band touching my special place.

Fri Aug 04, 05:26:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

I watched the wingnuts in the Senate get smacked down last night on cspan. I switched back and forth from the Ranger game and cspan. The Rangers won on a HR in the 9th.

Fri Aug 04, 11:36:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teixeira had a HR in the 12th goofball.

I bet you were with your buddy in your boxers of course, or maybe his, watching Golden Girls again.

Fri Aug 04, 12:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

dammit your right, I was drunk.

Fri Aug 04, 12:37:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm right, you love the Golden Girls.

Fri Aug 04, 02:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

If your talking about the blonde triplets down at The Yellow Rose, then yes, I do love the golden girls.

Fri Aug 04, 03:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Taker of Gist said...

My favorite oxymoron is "jumbo shrimp."

It wasn't funny when the Jumbo Shrimp ran through the streets of Kentucky, devouring everything that moved, now was it?! The poor cows!

Fri Aug 04, 05:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker