Friday, August 25, 2006

Band of the Week: Blood of Patriots



















Wingnuts unite! Don't get caught in the question "Overdosed on Iraq yet?" Don't get caught in that Whirlpool moonbat trap! It's time ChickenHawks Stand Up! I say fuck The Truth... lets get behind the American Occupation of Islamofascists!

And you'll agree if you Love Your Country, or be taken out to the extermination shed...your choice.

Bleed with the Patriots live at Room 710 Saturday in Austin, if your not a pussy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Sometimes my post don't deserve comments

Fri Aug 25, 10:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Taker of Gist said...

Ah, the gentle art of eXtreme Rock. If only I'd heard this type of music before I transmuted myself into solid gold.

Mon Aug 28, 08:37:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker