Monday, July 24, 2006

R.I.P. Dog Snot Diaries (UPDATED)

I destroyed the Bastard. Lured him in with crumbs of bread, then I smashed his fuckn' head. Played him like a fiddle. You've seen all the posts below, so lets start with my post on Dog Snot Diaries this morning; the one that the little bitch deleted twice, then blocked the links it contained.

From earlier this morning...

I got curious and visited that web site you(Gefforey Allen) are so fixated on. An holy shit your right! You can download Army forms there. Only problem is, the forms have been updated since the early '90's when I served.

The 638 form you can download there has several differences from the one I got in '94.

The 5181 form you can download is still pretty much the same, except for the date at the bottom. Feb 2003 vs. Dec '84.

I couldn't find a DD214 I could download, you'll have to help me out with that one.

After he deleted it the first time I started googling; and found this lettle gem where chickenhawk Geoffrey calims he not only served in the Army, but saw direct combat! Comedy gold! Here's the good part...

And Gordon…where’s your direct-combat experience? That was the ORIGINAL point. Not just service, but DIRECT-COMBAT experience.

Where’s yours?

And Geoff? have you served? and if so, where’s your direct-combat experience?


Posted by: God of Biscuits at 20 mei 2005 15:25

Mine’s posted numerous times on my blog. You’ve seen it. You spend almost as much time there as I do. Gordon has more than I. Everyone at DSD is a vet, and only my brother hasn’t seen combat.

Not that it’s relevant, though. My only comment here was to point out that you were wrong and Gordon schooled you. You lied to promote your agenda. You got caught. You then threw a hissy and started banning IPs. No worries, though. I have plenty.


Posted by: Geoffrey at 20 mei 2005 15:35

Geoffrey borages this dude with "liar this" and "Liar that" relentlessly over and over ignoring the calling out of his Nazi tactics. Well, Geoffrey with a G...

...Ignore this bitch. Fraud. Have fun on your permanent vacation.

UPDATE: Geoffrey Allen has been deleting my comments from his posts. 18 so far. Is this guy a classic wingnut or what? His excuse is that his balls have not dropped yet. He left comments at the bottom of this thread calling me a pussy for not commenting anymore on his blog, while deleting everything I tried to post after. Here is the last comment I tried to leave...

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you expect from a cowardly lying chickenhawk like Geoffrey?

Same tired lines, same tired blog.

Same lies.

Mon Jul 24, 10:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

I almost feel sorry for him...NOT!

Mon Jul 24, 10:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

I see you peeking Geoffrey, your not slick.

Mon Jul 24, 10:48:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mad Mikey said...

Who the hell are you and WTF is this stuff about DSD about?

Tue Jul 25, 12:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Nölff said...

Mad mikey has cooties

Tue Jul 25, 09:42:00 AM CDT  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

well done old chap, very well done...

(golf-clap) Good show!

you know, you and I should get together and have a beer or 30, my guess is we would see eye to eye on 90% of the shit out there and I would bet there are a lot more of us than of him.

Tue Jul 25, 10:01:00 AM CDT  
Blogger ntodd said...

The DogSnot boys are still running around claiming to be big military dudes? Geesh. Gordo's funny since he once claimed to have made three "trips" (yes, he said "trips") to Iraq as part of his service. He can't tell you what his MOS is, and of course always finds a reason to not post his DD-214 (like, "you first", when he knows I've never served in the military). I miss him terribly.

Tue Jul 25, 10:08:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many of you people are moonbats?

Going dodo or to the john or jacking off what ever you are doing in there, calm down a bit, sounding a little gay.

Tue Jul 25, 12:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

moonbats?

sitcks and stones...

Tue Jul 25, 02:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Nölff said...

I think you just got served with that moonbat comment, Elmo.

Moonbat is the ultimate insult. Mikes America uses it all the time. For instance: if I said the forcast for Jack Rabbit was partly queer with a chance of fag, he he called me a moonbat in return, I would be like so served.

He is totally giving himself a hi-five.

sar·casm (sär'kăz'əm)
Sarcasm is a form of irony that is widely used in English especially when people are being humorous. Generally the sarcastic speaker or writer means the exact opposite of the word they use, often intending to be rude or to laugh at the person the words are addressed to.

Tue Jul 25, 02:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

can't you read mad mickey? Nölff says you have cooties.

I bet it's more like 95% JQP. I'm not sure I'll ever get up to Indiana, but if your ever in Texas I'm buying!

That's hilarious Ntodd, thanks for coming by.

shouldn't you be fucking something jack? Those little rabbits aren't just going to make themselves

Tue Jul 25, 04:28:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I hear the word moonbat and people using it, I think of those brainwashed 50's and 60's suburbnite accountant types that beleived in mccarthyism and talked about how they "despise those pinko commie bastards!" beleiving in anything goldwater and nixon would sell them. Darn those moonbats by golly!

Seriously, you cannot take anything Geoffrey says as real because he is a known liar.

Tue Jul 25, 06:42:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got into a fight once in high school. I was kicking some major ass. Then her boyfriend came around the corner and I got the hell out of there.

Wed Jul 26, 12:12:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Now he's posting my wife's name, what a little bitch.

Hello? Geoffrey? I know you know everything about me, because I want you to know everything about me.

And I don't think Jillian would appreciate you getting our families into this.

Wed Jul 26, 01:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Nölff said...

Now that's just f'd up

Wed Jul 26, 01:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Yep.

Wed Jul 26, 04:09:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker