Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Welcome to this special War Council edition of "The View"


















How will we continue to finance the War Mrs. Bushy?

"We discussed that today, as to how to continue to rally not only the neighborhood and Iraq's neighbors to the cause of the new democracy, but how to help others who have made a pledge to honor their pledge, their pledge to our allegiance"

"I keep reminding the American people that the steaks are worth it. I like mine medium rare" - Mrs. Bushy

Today's special guest, Willie Nillie...

6 Comments:

Blogger Eli said...

WHY DO YOU TEASE ME SO???

Tue Jun 13, 06:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Smartypants said...

It hurts the eyes.

Tue Jun 13, 10:15:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that the Rummy pic looks so realistic? I'd pretend that I think this is all so obscence, but I'm laughing too hard. Thanks, I guess.

Thu Jun 15, 06:32:00 PM CDT  
Blogger None said...

thats hot!!

Thu Jun 15, 06:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

I still laugh when I see it too...

Fri Jun 16, 09:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

sick bag now

Tue Jun 20, 11:56:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker