Friday, June 16, 2006

Band of the week: Poor Dumb Bastards



















Oh, Republicans...you Poor Dumb Bastards.

While I was out with My Dad Two Whores & A Crackpipe you decided to win the war in Iraq with an act of Congress! Well, it is easier than getting blown up by 'ol Brown eye in the desert.

H.R. 861 - The My Pussy Hurts Resolution of 2006

We publish this Resolution declaring that the United States will prevail in the Global War on Terror, the struggle to protect freedom from the terrorist adversary...(more)

What a bunch of weak ass bitches! Do you really think some two-bit terrorists can take over our country and that this "Resolution" will stop it from happening? Maybe I should apologize for calling you bitches, but it's Hard To Say I'm Sorry (When I'm Not). Could be the Long Nights Drinkin, but I'm pretty sure you wingnuts need to come out of your Gun Room and get your war on. Why not? Are you too Old Fat & Drunk or are you just too busy playing with your Nazi Love Puppets?

See Poor Dumb Bastards live tonight at Emo's

1 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Gulp....................gulp. I made it back, alive!

Sat Jun 17, 01:07:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker