Saturday, April 15, 2006

Elmo Commandeered Senator Frist's iPod














Shhhh...the secret service is on my ass so keep this shit on the down-low. You won't believe what this player hater is jam'n!

Frist's day starts off with the Rocky theme and quickly morphs into Queen's "We are the Champions." Then Ozzy bursts through with "Bark at the Moon" followed by Wham's "Wake me up before you Go-Go." Then something that sounds a lot like "Amazing Grace" gets cut off by Too Short's "Pimpology." That's all Elmo could get before Home Land Security caught up with me...but I swear I heard John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" before I launched Frist's iPod into the Trinity river.

They recovered it though, it was playing Kid Rock's "You Never Met a Mother Fucker Quite Like Me" over and over again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

I may be the only one that finds this funny...so be it...

Sat Apr 15, 01:21:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

::grin::

J/K

Sat Apr 15, 05:05:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker