Friday, March 24, 2006

Achtung Baby!!!
















THIS WAR MUST END NOW!!!

...has become the battle cry for peace all over the country mire hours after the news 'Elmo' was captured by insurgents while on a USO tour stop in the al Ambar Province, Iraq. President Bush's approval rating dove to 18% and Red states all over the country turned blue over night.

The Bush administration, away on vacation, has yet to release a statement on the news. Further flaming several conspiracy theories and leaving millions wondering if they even care.

Story developing...

5 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Let my elmo gooooo....

Sat Mar 25, 11:33:00 PM CST  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I didn't realize you'd left Texas.

Too bad about the 'Horns.

Not really. I was totally rooting for LSU.

::laugh::

Sun Mar 26, 08:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger phinky said...

Go George Mason!!!

Sun Mar 26, 09:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

I new you were laughing smarty, and I deserve it.

My bracket is dead, I'm cheering for George Mason the rest of the way phinky.

Mon Mar 27, 10:18:00 AM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

*knew*

Mon Mar 27, 10:19:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker