Friday, February 24, 2006

Band of the Week: PushMonkey

















PushMonkey had a new LP last year, but I'm going with the old school Fatrobot style shit. Here is Neiderwald, whatever that means. It's some sort of robot jargan.

Bush said "People Don't Need To Worry About Security". Am I the only one that feels like we're in a Maize?

Teh wants Jim Thome to knock on his door, right... about... Now(live).

Nölff will stop being a Loner this year...it's the year of the Monkey. Oh wait, that was 2004. It's the year of the Dog this year. You can be a Dog, cant you Nölff?

Smartypants gets included because she is the only one who has experience infiltrating a hostile Sweet Caribbean Bungalow.

It's that time of the month in Elmo's world...so I get stuck with Handslide(acoustic)

See PushMonkey live Saturday at The Backroom in Austin, TX.

8 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Hey Elaine! Your comic at Operation Yellow Elephant is excellent!

Fri Feb 24, 09:37:00 AM CST  
Blogger fatrobot said...

i like this band!
good choice once again!

Fri Feb 24, 09:57:00 AM CST  
Blogger fatrobot said...

i like this band!
good choice once again!

Fri Feb 24, 09:57:00 AM CST  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Elmo! How cool!

It's so cold, rainy and grey here. Ugh. = (

Sat Feb 25, 11:57:00 AM CST  
Blogger The Taker of Gist said...

As the Taker of Gist, I'm obliged to enjoy all good music. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do so. Therefore, I delegate all my music listening to an imaginary person named Edmonde, who I hate. But he sure knows his music. Or at least, he would if he was real. Is he? What is reality? That's the question I keep coming back to, especially when I do taxes. I hate paying taxes, but without them, society wouldn't be able to afford spaceships. And we need to get to Mars before the comet hits.

Sat Feb 25, 10:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Sajeev said...

interesting blog... i reached here following a comment. but now i guess i'll bookmark this.

Mon Feb 27, 01:04:00 AM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

I thought you had a beard, teh?

Mon Feb 27, 01:55:00 PM CST  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

shhh...that's not really me

Tue Feb 28, 07:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker