Friday, January 06, 2006

Band of the Week: Lust Murder Box



I must have Come Undone if I'm going techno! I'm feeling strange, void of all self Control...and there's this...this...Device of some sort crawling up and down my spine. It doesn't hurt, in fact, it tickles. With a choice of fillet minion or tuna lemon puff for lunch, I picked the Lesser of Two. YUCK! Anyway, where did these pills come from...M.P.H. (scratches head) is it a psychedelic drug? (Gulp) Guess I'll find out soon enough.

See Lust Murder Box live tonight at Austin's gothic and industrial haven, Elysium.

3 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

I bow down before your superior knowledge of local bands.

Fri Jan 06, 09:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

No! no. Rise my young firefly(offers his hand)

Fri Jan 06, 10:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger fatrobot said...

ah this is cool
i dig it!
well done again!

Mon Jan 09, 12:03:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker