Friday, January 13, 2006

Band of the Week: Devola














It's Friday the 13th again and I still don't know who's more evil, Bush or Knievel. Well, OK...Bush is. You'll have to give me a break for that oversight, I woke up this Morning Sober. Did you see Bush in Louisiana yesterday? He declared everything peachy, bought a Speedball, then hightailed the fuck out. He never went to the 9th ward...Inside the Wound. "Of course he could not go there, it's an Unclean Spacefull of minorities " Rove said of Bush. They both deserve the Fist. Anyway, here's One More for the Road.

See Devola live Sat. Jan 14th at Headhunters.

3 Comments:

Blogger fatrobot said...

very cool!
i dig it

Fri Jan 13, 11:19:00 AM CST  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

man I am so glad I stopped by. I have before but you must have been doing sports or politics so ya lost me, but I think I must check this every Friday. Devola Rocks! Clearly I am missing out by having never visited Texas.

Sat Jan 14, 09:08:00 AM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

I'm glad you did too. Feel free to tell me when a band sucks too!

Sat Jan 14, 01:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker