Friday, December 23, 2005

Tagged I'm It

Eli tagged me! DAMN YOU!!!! (just kidding, Merry Christmas)

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

Go back to Amsterdam

Kiss my grandchildrens' children

Watch the Dallas Cowboys win another Super Bowl, or five

Watch the Texas Longhorns beat USC in the Rose Bowl

Rid the country of ChickenHawks

Read articles of impeachment against Bush and Cheney

See true piece and prosperity flourish in Africa.

Seven Things I Cannot Do

Dunk a basketball

Run a 4.3 forty (anymore)

Become President

Talk my wife into anal sex

Win a gold medal in the Olympics

Fix the mess in Iraq

Vote Republican

Seven Things That Attract Me To... Blogging

Camaraderie

Foolishness

Debate

Vanity (yes I'm human)

Liberalism

Aggravation

Obsessive Compulsive Disorders

Seven Things I Say Most Often

I love you

Good morning sweaty-pie! (to little Alison Grace)

Justin! Finish your homework.

Logan! Leave your brother alone, he's doing his homework.

Fuck Bush!

GO COWBOYS!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee. blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death...Amen.

Seven Books That I Love

The Talisman

The Tommyknockers

The Stand

The Dark Tower Series

Eyes of the Dragon

Misery

Thinner

Seven Movies That I Watch Over And Over Again

Blackhawk Down

The Breakfeat Club

Big Trouble in Little China

Platoon

Pulp Fiction

About Last Night

The Last Kiss Goodnight

Scarface

Animal House

Dazed and Confused...OK that's ten

The ultimate 7 ,whom if morphed, would make the perfect ELMO!

Martin Luther King Jr.

John Bonham

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Thomas Jefferson

Rosa Parks

Albert Einstein

Bob Marley

4 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

"Talk my wife into anal sex"

Hahaha. Good luck with that. And no, I'm pretty sure the "Oh, did I do that? I meant to hit the other hole. Oh well, as long as I'm here..." approach ain't gonna cut it.

Fri Dec 23, 11:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Did you get..


THAT THING.....



that I sent ya?



Sat Dec 24, 10:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger phinky said...

So Elmo, who are you tagging?

Sat Dec 24, 11:43:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

LOL, your correct teh, that wouldn't work.

As a Christmas gift to all, I'm not tagging anyone. However, if anyone would like to be tagged I'm be happy to oblige.

Tue Dec 27, 08:24:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker