Friday, October 28, 2005

Band of the Week: The Yuppie Pricks


Bush's people called me. He would like his favorite band, The Yuppie Pricks, to be band of the week. Since he is having such a bad go of it lately, I obliged. Georgie pop has decided the best way to escape all his problems is to ignore them. So he is throwing a Coke Party this weekend. All your favorite neo-cons will be there. He even got himself a new CIA-black humvee that will be parked in front of the White House. He told one confidential source, "Condi promised to give me a Hummer in My Hummer!" This should be quite a shindig, but I can't go. I'm a family man now.

You can see The Yuppie Pricks live Sunday, October 30th @ Room 710 - Austin, TX.

9 Comments:

Blogger fatrobot said...

nice!
they remind me of the Dead Kennedys
i dig 'em

Fri Oct 28, 01:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

gotta love classic punk!

I just listened to "kill the poor" on your radio.

Fri Oct 28, 01:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Jonthon said...

"Hummer in my Hummer" - this made me laugh out loud.

Keep up the good blogging, and thanks for your comment on my blog. I wish you lukc fighting the good fight in Texas, as I do so from Missouri.

for a better America,
Jonthon

Fri Oct 28, 02:16:00 PM CDT  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Just how much would one have to pay to get Feith to eat a scab?

Fri Oct 28, 02:17:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Douglas has a cell with his name on it at Abu Ghraib.

Fri Oct 28, 02:42:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Administrator said...

wow, Elmo.

I need to hang out here more often. Probably I'm too old for the Yuppie Pricks. I had a Krups coffee grinder and liked the Saab turbo 9000. Those were yuppie accouterments once upon a time. I hear Austin is fab - yuppies or no.

Sat Oct 29, 01:30:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I was in Austin this weekend.

I saw a few yuppies and I saw a few pricks. Just didn't get to see the Yuppie Pricks.

Sun Oct 30, 07:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Elmo said...

Hi d.f!

hopefully you stayed in south Austin, smarty, the yuppies are in the north.

Mon Oct 31, 09:15:00 AM CST  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I was in Round Rock. Can't get much more north. = (

I love my friends but never cared for the suburbs.

Austin has changed so much and it wasn't that long ago since my last trip.

Mon Oct 31, 09:56:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker