Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday's Reading: EZEKIEL 32.3-8

3 Thus say the lord:
In an assembly of many peoples
I will through my net over you;
And I will haul you up in my
dragnet.

4 I will throw you on the ground,
on the open field I will fling
you,
and will cause all the birds of the
air to settle on you,
and I will let the wild animals
of the whole earth gorge
themselves with you.

5 I will stew your flesh on the
mountains,
and fill the valleys with your
carcass.

6 I will drench the land with your
flowing blood
up to the mountains,
and the watercourses will be
filled with you.

7 When I blot you out, I will cover
the heavens,
and make their stars dark;
I will cover the sun with a cloud,
and the moon shall not give it's
light.

8 All the shinning lights of the
heavens
I will darken above you,
and put darkness on you land,
says the Lord God.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a prayers site. It pretty much covers prayers related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Sun Aug 21, 07:17:00 PM CDT  
Blogger porchwise said...

Gory passage, isn't it..oh well. See it did attract a lot of spamers..they need to be netted up and cast somewhere.

Thu Aug 25, 04:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Admittedly, I got excited when the spammers found me. I need a psychiatrist!

Thu Aug 25, 04:45:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker