Friday, August 26, 2005

Band of the Week: The Guest


I'm making the trek from Austin to Crawford tomorrow, so I need a little driving music. When I get off Interstate 35 and hit that first country road, I'm jam'n Calm Before The Storm. And at the start of my return, Leaving It All Behind will be the first song I play. See The Guest live tonight at Room 710 in Austin. I would love to go, The Guest are great live, but I need to get up early! Show the band some love at www.theguestband.com. Happy driving!

2 Comments:

Blogger phinky said...

Have a safe trip. Give my best to Cindy and the other Gold Star Mothers for Peace.

Fri Aug 26, 07:54:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Elmo said...

Thanks phinky. I'm going to find a lot of love...I'll pass yours along as well.

Fri Aug 26, 08:17:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker